This week has had some real great days and some real bad days, in terms of both my joints and the rest of my life. Even though it seems easier to concentrate on the bad I am really trying to focus on the good things in my life, because there are some.
- It was decided due to my health I cannot go to Israel for a gap year program like I had been planning.
- OS and Rheumy still disagree on who should be dealing with my knees.
- Hip surgery is going to be right after graduation.
- My OS said I could join my college's equestrian club!
- I woke up today without any stiffness and almost no pain!
- I was able to do things other than table exercise in PT today!
|Little Me Horse Back Riding!|